We’d love to add a few new members to our blog who love middle-grade books as much as we do.
Are you wondering what you’ll have to do if you join us? Well, you’ll have scheduled posting dates about 5 – 7 times a year. We love having original, quality posts that can include discussion-invoking topics about the changing market, unique book lists, interviews, and pretty much anything middle-grade related. Each Mixed-Up member has at least one job (such as keeping our parent, teacher, librarian, or kids pages updated, gathering new release information, or updating our Facebook or Twitter pages). We greatly appreciate when our members join in discussions and help promote our blog via blog/Facebook/Twitter.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send an email to memberrequest at fromthemixedupfiles dot com, and include the following in the body of your email (please don’t send us an attachment):
1. Your name and website or blog
2. A bit about your writing and/or publishing history (a brief description would be great)
3. How you learned about our site
4. What special skills/talents you have (such as vlogging, webmaster, or web coding experience, artistic skills, etc.) and what you think you can do for The Mixed-Up Files…of Middle-Grade Authors
5. How you can help promote our group
6. What you think being a member of this blog will do for you
7. Why you love middle-grade books
8. Anything else that you think might be useful for us to know about you
We will accept applications until Tuesday, May 1st. Please spread the word to others who might be interested. If you applied a while back and would still like to join us, we’d be happy to receive a new application from you. We can’t wait to announce our new Mixed-Up members on Thursday, May 10th!